Bioware has announced some of the features coming in game update 1.3, so strap yourself in and be ready to enjoy some of the exciting new features coming to SWTOR.
SWTOR Update 1.3 Additions
- Group Finder
- Wear Social Gear While Fighting
- Legacy System Update
- Group Finder
- Augmentation Slot
Along with those new bits and pieces you will also be getting an update to the Legacy System, check out the quote below.
Character Perks also go beyond earning experience points, allowing you the chance to unlock the ability to pilot speeders as early as level 10, or reassign your skill points from any location in the galaxy. There are also several Companion-based Perks which increase their affection and improve their crafting abilities!
Pretty exciting for those people who play a lot of different toons.
There is also a huge host of class balance changes to help you in your adventures, check out the link for the full post: http://www.swtor.com/blog/class-changes-and-balance-game-update-1.3.
SWTOR Update 1.3 Class Changes
- Rapid Fire is no longer the capstone ability for Sharpshooter/Marksmanship
- Blaster Volley/Sniper Volley is the new capstone ability for Sharpshooter/Marksmanship.
- Cell Charger/Terminal Velocity has been redesigned to passively restore 1 energy cell/vent 8 heat every 6 seconds.
- Gravity Surge/Light ‘Em Up now additionally grants an extra stack of Charged Barrel/Tracer Lock and Charged Barrier/Power Barrier, if applicable, with each Grav Round/Tracer Missile fired.
- Target Lock/Advanced Targeting has been redesigned. Now gives Full Auto/Unload and High Impact Bolt/Rail Shot 10% armor penetration per point.
- Threat generation for all tanking stances has been increased to 100% (up from 50%).
- Cyclone Slash/Sweeping Slash now apply an accuracy debuff with the Dust Storm/Quake skills.
- Guardian Slash/Crushing Blow have been slightly redesigned to deal AOE damage when striking a target with 5 sunder stacks (and now spread those stacks). This AOE damage is “smart” and will not hit enemies affected by control that breaks on damage.
- Single Saber Mastery now offers effects based on your current Form. In Soresu Form, Cyclone Slash/Sweeping Slash and Force Sweep/Smash deal increased threat.
- Force Breach (Combat Technique)/Discharge (Dark Charge) now generate increased threat.
- The AOE damage dealt by Slow Time/Wither is now “smart” and will not hit enemies affected by control that breaks on damage.
- Supercharged Ion Cell/Gas now cause High Impact Bolt/Rail Shot to trigger your Ion Cell/Cylinder on the target and on up to 4 additional nearby targets. This AOE damage generates a high amount of threat and is “smart,” meaning it will not hit enemies affected by control that breaks on damage.
What is your favourite class your currently playing? Looking forward to all these updates? Let us know in the comments below.