TeamOP are streaming WATCH NOW

Quiz: What passive Minecraft Mob are you

Which color do you like the best?

what is your favorite biome?

What is your favorite tool?

What weather do you prefer?

What food do you prefer?

How big are you?

Which is your favorite wood?

You are a:

Bat

The fourth smallest mob in the game ... these black rats with wings spawn constantly and produce a squeak so shrill you'll wish you were deaf.

You are a:

Cat

Cats typically spawn upon generation wandering around in villages as strays, though adult black cats can also spawn in swamp huts as strays. Unlike wolves, untamed cats can despawn.

You are a:

Chicken

Chickens naturally generate in groups of 4 on any solid block with 2 blocks of free space above it at a light level of 9 or more. They spawn more frequently in jungles than in other biomes.

You are a:

Cod

You're not the only new explorer of the updated oceans, mind. We've filled the seas with new types of fish!

You are a:

Cow

Cows spawn in herds of 4 on top of grass blocks at the surface with at least 2 blocks of space above them, at a light level of 7 or higher. Like other farm animals, they do not spawn in snowy tundras, but can spawn in snowy taigas.

You are a:

Donkey

Donkeys only spawn in plains and savannas in herds of 2-6. 10% of all herds will be donkeys, with the other 90% being horses. 20% of the individual donkeys will spawn as babies.

You are a:

Fox

Foxes spawn in taiga, giant tree taiga, and snowy taiga biomes, and sometimes in taiga villages, in groups of 2–4. 5% of them spawn as babies.?

You are a:

Horse

The horse is a calm and confident compatriot out in the Minecraft wilds. Found in herds of two-to-six, they roam the plains and savanna biomes chomping on grass and swishing their swishy tails.

You are a:

Mooshroom

Red mooshrooms can spawn on mycelium blocks in mushroom fields biomes in herds of 4–8, when the light level is 9 or higher. They do not naturally spawn in any other biome.

You are a:

Mule

Mules do not spawn naturally, but they can spawn through cross-breeding a horse with a donkey. Mules cannot breed with other mules. When using spawn egg 20% chance spawn as foals.

You are a:

Ocelot

Ocelots try to spawn on grass blocks or leaf at sea level or higher in jungle biomes and variants. There is a 1?3 chance for a spawn attempt to fail.

You are a:

Parrot

Parrots are tameable birds found in jungles. Parrots can imitate sounds of nearby hostile mobs and can perch on the player's shoulders.

You are a:

Pig

Pigs spawn on grass blocks at the surface at a light level of 9 or more. Herds of 4 pigs spawn upon world generation.

You are a:

Rabbit

Rabbits are mostly harmless, passive mobs. They are a source of rabbit's foot and rabbit hide, as well as rabbit meat.

You are a:

Salmon

Salmon spawn in groups of 3–5 in cold or frozen oceans, as well as their deep variants. They also spawn in rivers and frozen rivers.

You are a:

Sheep

The majority of sheep are white, with an 81.836% chance of spawning. The light gray, gray and black sheep each have a 5% chance of spawning.

You are a:

Skeleton Horse

Skeleton horses spawn only from "skeleton traps", when a lightning strikes a horse within 4 blocks.

You are a:

Squid

Squids spawn in water between layers 46 and sea level (64), in groups of up to 4. After the world generation, they may still spawn in individuals and will only spawn in rivers, beach variants and ocean biomes.

You are a:

Tropical Fish

Fish spawn underwater at 12-32 blocks away from the player.

You are a:

Turtle

Turtles typically spawn in the Overworld on beaches with daylight, but not in its snowy variant or stone shores, occasionally in small groups of up to 5 individuals.

You are a:

Villager

Villagers spawn in the houses with beds of their villages, which spawn in several biomes such as plains, snowy tundras, savannas, deserts, taigas, and snowy taigas.

You are a:

Wandering Trader

The wandering trader appears randomly across the world or periodically in village gathering sites, usually near village meeting points, with 2 leashed trader llamas.