Crysis 3 a possibility for Wii U

Home     Forums     General Forums     Gaming News     Crysis 3 a possibility for Wii U

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If Nintendo plans on taking back their position as a worthy home console (fingers crossed) they will need all the third party titles they can get. While Ubisoft has shown strong support for the Wii U so far, other developers haven’t seemed as eager to jump aboard. However, a recent report suggests Nintendo’s Wii U may be getting the upcoming FPS three-quel,Crysis 3.

Though the title wasn’t officially confirmed for a Wii U release, it appears Crytek is indeed working with Nintendo and their new console.

“I wouldn’t say there’s no chance,” Crytek producer Mike Read told CVG. “I wouldn’t say no chance. I mean the Wii U still doesn’t have any kind of release [date] attached to it at this point. Who knows what the future will bring with it. I can definitely say that we are working with Nintendo, and that’s about all I can say on that front.”

“I wouldn’t rule it out, but there has really been no official releases associated with the Wii U yet, and given that we’re releasing Crysis in an eight month time period in February of 2013, we can’t play off of what their schedules are” Read continued. “I wouldn’t rule it out, but you know, it is a possibility.”

So, there you have it. If we’re lucky, Nintendo’s upcoming HD console may have another game, and developer, to add to the list of third-parry support.

[Source: CVG]

Source: http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2012/07/30/crysis-3-a-possibility-for-nintendos-upcoming-wii-u/

What are your thoughts on this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seems pretty cool, I am looking forward to a new console.

Anonymous
    Inactive

And what to you think about Crysis 3? I saw it’s already avaiable to buy as preorder. It cost €31. I’m wondering whether to buy it or not. Anyone planning to do it?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.