Diablo 3 for a full time job?

Home     Forums     Game Forums     Diablo III     Diablo 3 for a full time job?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey everyone.  Do you guys think it would be possible to turn Diablo 3 into a full time job?  I think it would be pretty neat just to be able to play diablo 3 all day, instead of getting a real job.  I know that it would probably be pretty tedious, and I wouldn’t actually be “playing” diablo 3.  It’d be more about farming items and gold and what not.  Do you guys feel it’s possible, or would I not make nearly enough?

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Apparently the market is so flooded that the cost of everything has gone down a lot, so I am not sure if it is even possible.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

This is currently the problem, so many bots currently playing and getting banned, it is actually worthwhile for the people doing it to risk the bans.

I hope there will be a way for Blizz to fix, but I think it is going to be really difficult.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The best way is to work in a collective and take a 10% cut of all sales from the group. Working together you could harvest more, construct more, and win more.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

This is great advice for people trying to make any money, of course you need to be with people you can trust 100% or one person you can trust 100% who takes all the loot.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lyng, are you in a group?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.