Is the Guild Wars 2 Guardian Overpowered?

Home     Forums     Game Forums     Guild Wars 2     Is the Guild Wars 2 Guardian Overpowered?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lynqoid
    Keymaster

What do you reckon, I have played with a few of them and they seem indestructible and do a crazy amount of damage. I still think that if played correctly the mesmer is one of the hardest classes to kill, but the guardian is very strong.

Thoughts?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey

In PvP I play mesmer with sword and gun and honestly I’ve never lost a 1-on-1 fight the only class I’ve found hard to beat are Warriors with 2handed swords but I haven’t lost to one yet, I’ve never had any problem with gaurdian except that it takes awhile to kill them.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Hey Tytos welcome to the forum.

I currently main a mesmer as well, they are very strong. I like the ability to be able to create illusions and then confuse, daze or do extra damage, it gives some great CC in PvP. Do you use the utility skill where you go invisible? I changed it out once and found it was too strong not to keep in my build.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve taken the trait in Chaos that does so when my clones are killed they exlode and give the enemy a random condition and also a trait that makes my clones do more damage, i like to keep my clones alive and use different abilities so my enemy lose sight of me and have to start guessing which one to attack.

EDIT: P.S Time Warp is awesome!

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

It is very annoying playing against a mesmer, especially when you need to try and work out which is the real mesmer!

I am not sure if I have come across Time Warp yet. What server are you on Tytos? I am currently on Aurora Glade

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m on Piken Square, Time Warp is a elite skill you can get at level 30

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Oh ok, have to wait until I manage to get to level 30 then!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My ID IS tytos.8367 if you want to add me.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Cool will do! Not done much gaming lately, but will add you as soon as I get online. I like the server system where you can hop to different servers if you like, great idea.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They’ll remove the free server transfers as soon as the World vs World has been balanced out I believe.

Also I take back not having a problem agianst guardian, I had a 5 minutes long 1 vs 1 fight with one just now in World vs World and I only won because my team showed up otherwise I doubt it would ever have ended.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.