League of Legends Rumours

Home     Forums     Game Forums     League Of Legends     League of Legends Rumours

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pMauz
    Keymaster

ok so these are the latest rumours going round about LoL at the moment let me know what you think!

New art for Twisted Fate, Warwick, Tristana, Teemo, Amumu, Xin Jao, Renekton, Jax, Mundo, Pantheon and Caitlyn.

New skins for xerath (Scortched Earth), Ahri (FoxFire), Jarvain, (LuBu), Olaf (Russian Knight), Malphite (Glacial), Teemo (Panda), Tryndamere (Dreadknight) and Karma (Bladesrotm/Stormblade).

Karma rework – supposedly her Q is getting a buff so that it now has a knock back effect giving her better CC

New Champ: Jayce rumoured to be a ligtning based AP carry.

Mana pots cost reduced to 35 gold.

New map: Proving Grounds, basically just mid lane ARAM style with Dominion buffs.

Buffs to Gragas and WW and tweaks to Rumble.

Nerf for NuNu.

Well thats it for now! personally i cant wait for anything to do with Karma as i love playing support so let me know what you are excited about most!

Kitty
    xxxx

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

What is ARAM Style?
    Buffs to Warwick? Waaah?!?

A lightning based AP Carry, that sounds awesome, I love trying new champs, it will be wicked to try Jayce and see if Jayce is Overpowered aswell, usually the new champs are overpowered. We will wait and see.

Great post Kitty, as always I love your sourcing of all League of Legends news!!

Lynq

pMauz
    Keymaster

i think its only a small tweak to WW nothing too OP

ARAM = All Random All Mid

the new champ does sound fun i however, would have prefered it was a girl 5 guys in a row is just boring and none have been particularly intereseting.

I will let Riot off tho as i love the new Ahri skin and Karma skin might be good too i just hope they buff her right so she is a viable option and not thought of as just a troll pick all the time.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

I found out about Jayce’s potentially abilities, check them out.

Passive: Jayce gains 40 bonus Movespeed and ignores unit collision for 1.25 seconds after each shift.

Hammer Form
    Q – Thunderstrike: Deals magic damage based on % of target’s max HP and knocks target away.
    W – Thunderleap: Jayce jumps to target location, dealing physical damage and applying a slow to all enemies hit.
    E – Shift Cannon: Shifts into cannon form, gaining increased range and new abilities.

Cannon Form
    Q – Gate of Speed: Jayce summons an electrical gate boosting the Movespeed of teammates passing through. If Jayce’s ranged attacks pass through this gate, the projectiles gain damage/range/speed.
    W- Energy Charge: Jayce charges himself with electricity, gaining attack speed for a few attacks.
    E- Shift Hammer: Shifts into hammer form, gaining passive armor and magic resist and new abilities.

R- Lighting Field
    Passive: Jayce gains Mana on Auto attack.
    Active: Create a Lighting field dealing AoE damage over time.

Looks pretty awesome he has cannon or hammer form! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I heard that they are going to rework Heimer..  In fact I think I still have the link to the article….
    Ah here it is! http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/07/tenative-heimerdinger-rework-leaked.html

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Awesome, thanks for the article, that might be pretty awesome a rework of heimer!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone know why the are nerfing supports? A friend told me that Riot promotes more aggressive gameplay and that’s wwhy they are nerfing supports so people pick bruisers or tanks bot lane.
    Personally I believe that Riot understands a good support can make or break a game, heck I was playing with my friend and his friend(both awesome at the game) and his two brothers who are new…(PUSH ALL THE LANES!)

Anyways, they constantly over extended and thus kept dying and had no farm. Tim, Mike and I(as a support) wont the game for them. Yes they were dealing lots of damage but I kept them alive and mana fed along with my buffs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Supports when played well will give you a great edge. Especially if they use their ultimate perfectly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I heard they are working on a  new corki(corgi) skin and remaking Viktor.

Also it seems that the word “fag” doesn’t get bleeped out if you are playing with censored chat. Riot is working on this.

Also, according to Riot staff Lyte, 98% of players stay out of the tribunal. Learning that was pretty shocking O_O

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.