League of Legends: Season 3 Ranked Leagues/Ladders Coming Soon?

Home     Forums     Game Forums     League Of Legends     League of Legends: Season 3 Ranked Leagues/Ladders Coming Soon?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Hey guys, I thought I would put up a post about the new changes coming to the league of legends season 3 ranked system.

If anyone has played Starcraft 2 then in my opinion it is very similar to that.

The ranked system will allow players to fight in a ladder and actually see where they place, they can then move up league or even a tier.

League of Legends Ranked System Tiers

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Platinum

Diamond

Challenger

The challenge tier will allow you to fight for the opportunity to become pro and start fighting professionally! Good luck and let us know how you get on in the tiers.

Check out the infographic if you want to see what riot has said so far:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice changes.

One of the things I missed about Starcraft when moving over to LoL was this. It would also be great if they somehow transferred over the “favoured, slightly favoured, equal match” etc. classifications over…

Although this wouldn’t work for each lane (as obviously you don’t announce your lane to your opponents), perhaps it could work as a whole team; as I have both absolutely destoyed, and been destroyed by the other team before now – suggesting a huge gap in skill from the start. If matchmaking could somehow show this it could be useful. I tend to check my lane opponent’s ELO during the loading screen anyway on lolking, so it would be nice if they included it as an in-game mechanic.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

You can get an iPhone app which does that for, also stay tuned I may be working on something which allows you to enter your summoner name and get a quick calculation of how good your team is versus how good the other team is.

It may take a while though :p and it would just be a webpage.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.