League Of Legends Team

Home     Forums     Game Forums     League Of Legends     League Of Legends Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Hey guys, this is the thread for a potential league of legends team we would like to get started and for people to register their interest. Please leave a message with the following information.

League of Legends Name: Lynq
    Main Champions: Gragas, Diana, Tristana and Graves
    Time: Greenwich Meantime

Bit About Yourself: I am Lynq, creator of the TeamOverpowered.com website. I love gaming a lot and especially league of legends and world of warcraft. I am also looking forward to Guildwars2.

Anonymous
    Inactive

IGN: AtherAngelus

Main Champions: Mid: Gragas, Anivia, Mordekaiser, …Top: Darius, GP, Kayle, Yorick, …

Time: ECT

About me: I’m Ather, former dota pro league player and leader, the dota2 scene is kinda boring me and since I have been playing LoL since beta just for fun I am now deciding to put my efforts there.

Hope I can pull my best efforts in and you will see I learn termendously fast 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

let me introduce myself – my IGN is Terramancer (EUW), 22 years old student currently looking for team/bunch of nice people that I could play with.

So, you might be asking yourself how I´ve found this website – well, I met Lynq like three weeks ago in game and he seemed as a cool guy. So I said to myself that I´ll give it a try. 😉

Lets get to details:

timezone: CET/CEST

roles: I´m most confident as a support or solotop (mostly Irelia), but if I would be able to find consistent team here I would gladly spec into any role that team would request.

Gl and hf guys!

hope to cya in game 😉

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Hey Terramancer, welcome to the website!

Nice to see you joined us. We are trying out some various people, mainly just to play as a group and enjoy some games together. If you would like to join us then I will put up a list of players people can add on the website somewhere.

Welcome! Also feel free to comment on the forum as much as you want.

Anonymous
    Inactive

League Of Legends Name – couldnt dodge

main champs – so many but i guess my best would be cait, ezreal, J4 and countless others there are few champs i cannot play a solid game with

roles: i am good in every role except support (i sound like every league player alive) but when i paly support something always seems to end wrong i just cant find that balance in the support role. but my main role would have to be adc or jungle adc with preference

about myself, i am 18 starting uni in Australia love to game and spent countless hours playing what i love sc2 league and wow really looking to break into pro scene if i can in either SC2 or League which ever comes first i guess.

time zone

Standard time zone:
    UTC/GMT +10 hours

No daylight saving time in 2013

Time zone abbreviation:
    EST – Eastern Standard Time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.