More activity?

Home     Forums     Technical Support     Website Help/Suggestions     More activity?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The site looks good and the sections are arranged well, but I would love to see more activity on this forum. Do you think that we will see a bunch of new members and posts anytime soon?

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

I really hope so, it would be nice if people embraced the community more!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah. 😀 I trust you’re doing a lot to promote it. Just to make sure, have you posted this site on forumpromotion yet? I believe you can generate at least a little bit of activity from there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is hard to get people onto forums without enticing them in some fashion, you should hold contests and gaming hours (social online events). Go on facebook and use the free $50 they give you to advertise and do the same around the web. I am sure with a little promoting of an event we could see dozens of new people here on the forum!

I agree with the earlier post, the website overall looks great, just keep changing graphics and adding fresh content to attract more traffic (SEO is a must)

Regards, JPGeek

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

The problem with a forum is that most people love reading them, but very few people like to join in on the chat. It’s frustrating! But it’s good to know that people are visiting the forum, even if they aren’t saying anything.

It will be good to get some more traffic from specific sources like FaceBook and stuff. Competitions are great and would give the site a great boost, just need some good prizes to give away.

I was thinking about the idea of a TeamOverpowered gaming league, just one game, one league, no divisions and like a maximum of 40 teams. If one team doesn’t play for 3 games in a row then they drop out and the next team get involved.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The team idea would be great, just need an incentive – which could be prizes or badges of honor/statuses.

It also depends on the game, FPS games are very different from games like Eve. Teams are crucial in Eve and you can achieve great things together which gives people an incentive to stick together (stations, custom battlecrusiers, high payouts, etc) which would be unattainable as a single person.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.