My LoL Ranked Champions

Home     Forums     Game Forums     League Of Legends     My LoL Ranked Champions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Hey guys, check out my ranked queue champions and leave me some feedback, do you think they are strong or should be replaced by other champions?

Some champions I don’t own so I won’t be able to switch to anyone, but I do have quite a few I can move around. Also do you find certain champions are banned too much to be able to make them viable?

Bot Carry
    Graves – Strong all round damage and an extra escape.
    Ezreal – Best escape, plus sniping low champions and high poke, also buffs his team.
    Corki – Great damage and good against tanks with his true damage passive, also has an escape.

Mid
    Fizz – Very mobile and can stack up some insane damage.
    Evelynn – Very mobile again and has a good escape, plus a good last hit ability.
    Gragas – Strong sustain and a powerful ultimate.

Jungler
    Amumu – Very strong initate for team fights or ganks.
    Mao’Kai – Good gank potential and damage absorption in team fights, also has good health regen.
    Skarner – Great health regen, good damage and strong ultimate for single targets.

Kha’Zix – Strong damage, might get nerfed. Has crazy range on his jump ability when evolved.
    Jayce – Very versatile and strong against a lot of champions.
    Irelia – All round champion, very mobile and great farm potential.

Support
    Janna – Strong interupt and ultimate, with some shielding.
    Blitzcrank – Just annoying.
    Alistair – Strong sustain with the ability to tower dive better than most other supports.

Also champions I find are banned too much to be able to play them are: Darius, Diana, Karthus and Malphite.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great line up, I like Janna as a support too

Is there a TeamOverpowered group that plays together on LOL?

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

There is a few of us who play, add one of us and we can let others know 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.