Nami, the Tidecaller – New Female Support

Home     Forums     Game Forums     League Of Legends     Nami, the Tidecaller – New Female Support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Hey guys, checkout Nami over on the league of legends site.

Here is Nami’s abilities, looks pretty cool for all you support lovers!

Surging Tides (Passive): Allied champions affected by Nami’s abilities have their movement speeds increased for a short duration.
    Aqua Prison: Nami sends a bubble of water into the air to a targeted location that deals magic damage and displaces enemies hit by the bubble.
    Ebb and Flow:
    Unleashes a surge of water that can target an enemy or allied champion. The water can bounce from champion to champion and deals magic damage to enemy champions and heals allied champions.
    Tidecaller’s Blessing:
    Nami buffs an allied champion, adding extra magic damage and a slow to their attacks.
    Tidal Wave:
    Nami summons a massive Tidal Wave from her position. The wave deals magic damage and slows all enemy units it passes through. Enemies closest to the initial spawn point are slowed for a shorter duration than those farther away, but all are slowed for a significant length of time and Tidal Wave has a large range.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/news/nami-tidecaller-revealed

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Also, check out the PBE video from reign of gaming, something nice to look at until she is released!

pMauz
    Keymaster

Awesome post, i for one can not wait to play here she looks amazing and i main support so its extra nice to have a new one in time for xmas.

No sign of the customary skin yet tho although i have heard rumors that Nami’s skin will be called Koi Nami and so will just have to speculate from that. Maybe it has some kind of Japanese theme which could be pretty nice just have to wait and see!

xxx

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

I found this lying around….

What do you think, could be Koi Nami or not? Seems pretty legit.
    http://www.teamoverpowered.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Koi_Nami_Render.jpg

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Here is the actual Koi Nami skin: Koi Nami Skin

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Hey, the nami spotlight is up, check it out.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Nami has been released along with her Koi Nami skin, what do you guys think, overpowered or not?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.