Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 release dates

Home     Forums     General Forums     Gaming News     Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 release dates

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Nintendo has confirmed that both Pokemon Black Version 2 and White Version 2 will be available in stores across Australia and New Zealand from October 11.

The latest title in the Pokemon series is sadly a non-3DS addition, but Pokemon Black and White 2 will be playable on the Nintendo 3DS and 3DS XL as well as the DS and DSi.

On the same day as launch the 3DS e-shop exclusive title, Dream Radar, will be available to download. Dream Radar allows players to use the AR function on the 3DS to look for and catch Pokemon to be added to their game.

Pokemon Black and White Version 2 has been selling well in Japan as it remained top of the Japanese software chart for four weeks, and sold over 2.3 million copies.

Pokemon Black and White Version 2 will launch in the US on October 7, and in Europe on October 12.

Will you begin your quest to catch ’em all in October?

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/360579/pokemon-black-and-white-version-2-will-land-down-under-in-october/?site=aus

So, looks like the game will be released in all four places around the same time. I am glad it is being released soon so I could find out how good it is before I go and buy the first one (i’ve never played the first one) and then the second one.

Your thoughts on this? Will you buy this as soon as it comes out?

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Not sure if I will be buying it as soon as it comes out :p

Anonymous
    Inactive

For Christmas maybe? I think that many people will buy this game as a Christmas present.

Will you ever buy it? I think I will, but just not anytime soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.