Team Overpowered Gaming Guides

Home     Forums     General Forums     The Tavern     Team Overpowered Gaming Guides

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Hey all, some great news.

We have developed a system for people to share their knowledge of gaming. I will be posting up some of my own guides along with every one else using the Gaming Guide Submission page.

One your guide has been approved and reviewed you can check out the guides on the Gaming Guides page located in the top menu.

If you want a new game setup to submit guides for then please reply to this thread and suggest a template for the game you wish to do.

All guides will be reviewed for going live, if you want to submit a funny guide then that is fine but these will be organised into a seperate category.

Now lets get sharing some knowledge and improve our gaming!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Totally not finished but I’m working on a few guide describing how I personally play my support champs : http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/soraka-cyanide-218321

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

You should post it up on the Team Overpowered site!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great! Hopefully, I can hear more from the pros.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

There should be a few more guides coming soon for Call of Duty and Diablo 3, stay tuned!

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Hey guys, if you have a great guide and want it reviewed by team overpowered – ready for submission into our guide section then use this link to get involved and submit your guides.

http://www.teamoverpowered.com/gaming-guide-submission/ – You can now also submit a guide at the top using the new link in the login bar.

All guides will go through an editorial process to make sure they fit the website, some of the very funniest ones will be put through as well, although they will be tagged with the funny tag and not displayed on the guide section on the homepage.

Good luck and have fun submitting guides!

Please note: You will need to be registered to TeamOverpowered.com to see the guide submission form.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the info Lyng, I have a friend who is obssessed with gaming and guides, I will have to let him know to come here and submit the information he creates!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.