What is League of Legends?

Home     Forums     Game Forums     League Of Legends     What is League of Legends?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Could someone explain it to me?

I know virtually nothing about this game. Could you tell me what it’s about, what system it’s for, how much it costs, and how fun it is?

Thanks for helping me out. 😀

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

It is completely free.

It is a team based game where you control a champion, it levels up in game and then you fight lanes in. All the time throughout the game minions will move down through the lanes, meeting each other in the middle.

The key is to kill as many minions and enemy champions as possible and eventually destroy their nexus, which down the opposite corner of the map to your nexus.

Anonymous
    Inactive

League of Legends has been out for a little over 2 years now. It’s a MOBA game similar to Starcraft, DotA and HoN.

It appeals to both genders and a wide range of age. League of Legends is also part of Major League Gaming. It’s a really fun tactical game. If you look it up on youtube you can watch and see how “laning” works, as there is more to the game than simply fighting and pushing lanes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just looked up the trailer for it. It actually looks pretty good. How fun is it? Is it a gory game?

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

It is not hugely gorey, but it is a great game. I believe it is based on the Warcraft 3 engine if you have ever played warcraft 3. It is extremely fun and can be very addictive.

The great joy of it is that you can easily pick it up and play it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have never played warcraft. I am looking for games that aren’t gory, even somewhat. I don’t really like those type of games.

So, is it even somewhat gory?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not at all. There is a little blood but no gore. It’s fantasy violence. Very minor blood animation when you farm/kill a minion(I have my settings on low so I dont even see that)
    I’d say the violence is suitable for even a 10 year old.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Yes It is all very cartoony non realistic graphics.

Of course when you the game revolves around killing enemy champions and minions then there is going to be a slight minor effect for them dying, but even this is just them falling to the ground and fading slightly or something. Then you come back!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, good. I just didn’t want it to be a game where blood splatters everywhere. I think I will look into it more when I have more time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There has been an issue with very rude people in chat. Don’t let that bring you down. Just ignore them (if you hit “tab” you can do this) and maybe invite a friend to duo que with you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.