What Is Your Most Anticipated Game?

Home     Forums     General Forums     The Tavern     What Is Your Most Anticipated Game?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Mine is Guild Wars 2, I am looking for to it alot!

pMauz
    Keymaster

I have to agree its GW2 for me too I can’t wait for that game!

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

What class do you think you will play? Bearing in mind that there is no real role types.

There will of course be the heavy support roles.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Oh, I will playing either the Thief or a class I haven’t discovered yet. (The thief combat is so fast and fun).

pMauz
    Keymaster

Templar it seems awesome and I like healing 🙂

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

The templar seems pretty tough! I am also looking forward to trying out more of the engineer. I like the fact that I have pre ordered GW2 and now I have gotten automatic access to beta events, plus I do not need to pay anything else to play the game!

Of course I may buy things when playing the game, but I don’t have to 🙂

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

After playing more GuildWars 2, I have to say that this game feels right, there is minimal lag in big crowds, if they can get that sorted (if it is even possible?) then this game is going to be huge.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is a little late but I’ve been looking forward to The Walking Dead part 3. And that other game I can’t remember the name of.. It’s by the makers of LA Noire.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

La Noire is a fantastic game, it had that real time face stuff in it. I am not sure what other game they are making, I will try and find out!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I saw the preview on youtube, but cant find it at the moment, but after using google I found this http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/11/28/whore-of-the-orient-is-the-new-game-from-l-a-noires-director/ I know the game I am thinking of has Ellen Paige in it… so maybe they are working on two games?

Anonymous
    Inactive

My most anticipated game right now is probably all of the new nintendo games- luigi’s mansion, mario bros., paper mario. Although, there are no games right now that I am super excited about.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t even think either have been announced yet and may not even be in the works, but the games I’m anticipating the most are a 3rd Left 4 Dead and a new Fallout. I can’t get enough of either game.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Oh wow, yea left 4 dead 3 would be awesome. I could picture myself getting into the 3rd left for dead easy as one and two were great games.

Tanks are so fun to play.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m also looking forward to L4D3 (or whatever they’d call it). You know, I was never good with the Tank. Maybe it was because I rarely got it, but I just couldn’t get the hang of it and do as much damage as my teammates seemed to do. However, I was a beast with the smoker.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

The key to the tank was finding something to bash into the survivors. Go for cars, hay bails, anything you can hit really! There is a great level in L4D where you can hit hay bails from the barn (people didn’t know about it initially) so when you did it, it was quite a suprise!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.