What's a good free game?

Home     Forums     General Forums     The Tavern     What's a good free game?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey everyone.  I’m looking for a good free game to play.  It doesn’t matter if it’s on steam, or just a free download.

I’ve played team fortress 2 a bit, but i got bored with it really quick.

Are there any good free RPGs or FPS that anyone can recommend?

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

League of legends is a great game, I would recommend it if you haven’t played it yet, it is not an FPS or RPG though. Give it a try!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would suggest Perfect World. It’s a free fantasy RPG and I really enjoy it. Your character is crazy customizable and the storyline is really in-depth.

Here’s a link: https://register.perfectworld.com/pwi_splash

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

I just watched the perfect world video and it looks really good. Give it a go.

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Also I have been playing a lot of HeroAcademy on the iPad, it is very fun and addictive game. I would highly recommend it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s not for the PC, but rather for Android (and maybe iPhone, I don’t know), but I’ve been addicted to a little game called Tiny Tower recently. You own a pixelated hotel with little people that live and work for you there. It’s cute and fun.

Anonymous
    Inactive

League of Legends is a great free game, I am going to have to check out ChemicalX’s suggestion of Quake Live!

Thanks all and happy gaming all 😉

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

You could always play realm of the mad god…. lol it’s err interesting.
    If you get really bored you could always try BrowserQuest – because I am a web geek it really excites me how it was created.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the additional suggestions, I will definately check out these other options as well!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Eve can be a free game if you play it for a few months and work hard, they have a method where you can use in game credits to pay for the monthly subscription! Just a plug for one of my most favorite games 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.